TCI has an immediate need for a SharePoint/Nintex Developer in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest.
The SharePoint/Nintex Developer will work closely within the department and with a number of business resources to implement solutions;
- This role reports to the IT Supervisor.
- Work closely with other IT resources and a numerous business resources.
- Implement new solutions with the Nintex / SharePoint systems.
- Effectively communicate to ensure information transfers smoothly between IT team and business units.
- 3+ years of experience as a SharePoint Developer.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field is strongly desired.
- SharePoint 2010/2013 Experience (must have).
- Nintex Forms & Workflows Experience (must have).
- Development background in .NET / Microsoft SQL a plus, but not specifically required.
- ~9 month assignment to start, likely to extend… based on project success and funding.
- Solid communication (communication and ability to work with clients is very important).
- Working on a team of 5 (1 other Nintex/SharePoint developer, 1 project manager, 2 business leads).
- The project is being run in an Agile methodology, to kick out Nintex Forms & Workflows for our internal business clients as quickly as possible.
- Looking to have someone start ASAP.