TCI has an immediate need for a Program Lead / Specialty Engineer IV in Melbourne, FL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a 12 month contract opportunity with intent to hire.
This position requires a current DoD Secret Security Clearance.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Melbourne, FL. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Program Lead / Specialty Engineer will manage the planning and execution of integrated logistics support (ILS) projects and activities. This role works under consultative direction, and interacts internally with management and customers on significant ILS and business matters.
- Interfaces and oversees ILS activities performed by partners or subcontractors.
- Responsible for specialized tasks in the following engineering disciplines: Supportability strategy and analysis, Supportability and sustaining engineering, and Depot/sustainment management.
- Defines and develops strategy to respond to logistics support requirements, plans and schedules; performs life cycle cost, repair level and spares analysis, supportability readiness assessments and core depot/depot workload analyses.
- Analyzes technical data and reports to determine/formulate specific recommendations regarding maintenance management, spare/repair forward supply chain, support equipment and utilizations, support facility/infrastructure, transportation, and like product support element tasks.
- Provides technical/administrative direction and surveillance to manage supportability and sustaining engineering across the life-cycle including change management practices.
- Develops original technical data including logistics related case studies, trade analysis, usability and task analysis, and business case analysis.
- 10+ years of experience within Integrated Product (Logistics) Support field
- Advanced knowledge of integrated logistics support elements and their interrelationship with engineering and design for life-cycle support.
- Advanced knowledge in formulating, maturing and developing support strategy through to execution and follow on sustainment.
- Experienced with Government contracts in relationship to ILS planning and deliveries.
- Knowledge of logistics management information systems.
- Experience performing logistics assessments and assessing sustainment key performance parameters.
- Proven success architecting logistics solutions to capture new business.
- Life-cycle management, cost and planning experience.
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral.
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.