TCI has an immediate need for an Electrical Engineer – CCA Designer in Palm Bay, FL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a Contract-to-Hire opportunity with intent to hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
This position requires a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Palm Bay, FL. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Electrical Engineer – CCA Designer will work independently and lead a team of designers in generating the digital CCA design solutions and support the complete testing and qualification of the deliverable system.
- Understand the requirements and architect a digital CCA solution including the use of TI DSP processors, Freescale or Intel Processors, Microcontrollers, FPGAs, CPLDs, and volatile/no-volatile memory (DDRx, SRAM, ROM, Flash) components.
- Design 10G Ethernet based Network Interface.
- Utilize experience with board technologies such as HDI, Meg6, and back drilling.
- Design high speed memory interfaces (DDRx).
- Utilize thorough understanding of the Cadence software suite used to generate the circuit card designs (Schematic Capture, Constraint-Driven, Layout, Simulation, and Timing Analysis).
- Utilize experience with high speed serial protocols (PCIe/Gen3 PCIe, SRIO, and Ethernet).
- 8-10 years of related work experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of digital CCA design process including; requirements generation, preliminary design, peer reviews, detailed design, test plan generation, and integration and test
- Must possess an Interim or Active DoD Secret Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with clearance applications and/or transfers.
- Experience with test and design for manufacturability techniques.
- Experience using Cadence Incisive Enterprise Simulator, Subversion, Python or Perl.
- Ability to write C++ and use Microsoft Visual Studio.