TCI has an immediate need for a Systems Engineer III in Palm Bay, FL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a 12 month Contract-to-Hire opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
This position requires a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance/SCI.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Palm Bay, FL. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- System architecture process including requirements generation, system requirements/design reviews, preliminary design, peer reviews, detailed design, test plan generation, and integration and test
- Support customer proposals for complex architectures (Basis of Estimates (BOEs), Cost Volumes, and Technical Volumes)
- Capable of leading teams of designers to realize architectures in collaboration with other disciplines (Digital, RF, Mechanical, Software, I&T, Manufacturing, etc)
- Experience with requirements derivation and tracking using DOORs (or equivalent) including requirements verification traceability matrix (RVTM)
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
- Experience supporting government customers
- Experience with design for test and design for manufacturability techniques
- Experience with high reliability designs for harsh environments (radiation effects)
- Experience in system Worst-Case Performance and Stress Analysis
- Experience in Root Cause Corrective Action process and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a technical information environment
- This position requires the candidate to currently possess a TS/SCI security clearance
- BS Degree with 10 years of experience in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or Systems Engineering