TCI has an immediate need for a Product / Project Engineer in Palm Bay, FL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a 12 month Contract-to-Hire opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
This position requires a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance/SCI.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Palm Bay, FL. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Develops, manages, and maintains all aspects of project-level risks, including mitigation, costing and planning.
- Develops statements of work for subcontractors and ensures performance of those subcontractors.
- Estimate resource and material needs for the project/product.
- Develops, monitors, and statuses detailed MS Project schedules.
- Uses Earned Value Management System (EVMS) reports to manage project performance.
- 8+ years of related hands-on experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- OR 6+ years of related hands-on experience and a Master’s Degree in a related field.
- Solid experience working proposals.
- Experience supporting government customers.
- Experience with test and design for manufacturability techniques.
- Experience with high reliability designs for harsh environments (radiation effects / space environments).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a technical information environment.
- This position requires the candidate to currently possess a TS/SCI security clearance.