TCI has an immediate need for a Citrix Systems Engineer in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
This position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our Fortune 500 Energy client is one of the U.S.'s lowest-cost energy providers and an industry innovator, operating in Kentucky. Known for its continuous best-in-class customer satisfaction ratings of all Midwest utilities, our client is also highly ranked among all U.S. utilities for efficiency through operational focus.
- Daily support of our Citrix XenMobile (also called Secure Hub) Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management applications.
- Assist in rebuild and configuration of all environments to latest software version.
- Assist in resolution of any production issues. Interact with client end users on all mobile device issues.
- 3-6 years implementation and support of Citrix XenMobile/Secure Hub.
- Citrix XenMobile certification required.
- Citrix XenMobile/Secure Hub version 10.x, Citrix Secure Mail, Citrix Netscaler experience.