TCI has an immediate need for a .NET Developer/Analyst in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest.
The .NET Developer / Analyst will work closely within the department and with a number of business resources to implement and support software solutions. This position reports to the IT Supervisor of Refining Operations.
- This position will be 70% Development & Integration and 30% Business Analysis.
- Findlay, OH based.
- Some internal clients are Findlay based , some remote out in the field.
- Focus will be on building/enhancing/supporting multiple smaller to medium sized applications.
- Little to no travel required
- Effectively communicate to ensure information transfers smoothly between IT team and business units.
- The Supervisor is open to highly-motivated more junior resource, who has at least basic familiarity around the listed requirements...but would prefer candidates with more mid-range levels of experience.
- Prefer 3-5+ years of experience as a .NET Developer with Business Analyst duties.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field is required.
- Familiarity with the basics of batch scheduling tools (Autosys, Active Batch, etc.)
- Familiarity with modifying/upgrading existing code.
- Experience integrating systems together (through web services, APIs, etc).
- Microsoft SQL.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Experience working on a team and direct interaction with clients (either external or internal).
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall projects.
Nice to haves, but not required
- Oil & Gas Industry Experience is helpful.
- Experience with reporting tools (SSRS, Tableau, etc.) for creating dashboards and analytics.