TCI Barcode Solutions for Infinium Manufacturing Customers
Barcode Scanning Product for Infinium 8.0, 8.1, 12.0, 12.1, 12.3, 12.3.1, and 12.3.2
The implementation of TCI Barcode Solutions provides a cost-effective and proven solution for achieving operational efficiencies in warehousing, distribution, and manufacturing environments. The return on investment is immediate given the huge increases in speed and accuracy. Infor Infinium systems are enhanced to allow the use of barcode scanning technology to aid in the counting and data entry process.
TCI Quick Receipt for Purchase Management
- Automate the purchase order receiving process.
TCI Shop Floor for Manufacturing Control
- TCI Quick Receipt for Infinium Purchase Management - Receive orders quickly and accurately. Update on-hand inventory in real time. Allows receipt of purchase orders for total or partial receipts. The Purchase Order remains open and allows multiple receipts into multiple storage indexes. The Infinium Purchasing system is updated as normal through Inventory Control. Labels are printed and vendor lot numbers can be generated.
- Allows shop floor managers to control activities in real time. It is no longer necessary for shop personnel to wait for data entry activities. The scanned information will be edited and updated interactively against the Infinium Manufacturing Control database.
TCI Floor Control for Inventory Control
- Batch Status enables changing batch status from Firm Planned to Scheduled or from Scheduled to Transfer from the shop floor with the point and click of a scanner. This allows the scheduler to make decisions while walking the floor or for staff to record batch movements from the shop floor.
- Work Center Tracking allows scanning of the Work Center where processing is taking place. This system allows other plant personnel to see the current status of the batch. A statistics file is maintained for operational analysis by work center and batch.
- Ingredient Verification permits the user to verify the batch detail usage lines and allow entry of usage quantities. No need to enter actual quantities by hand once the scanner captures them. This can additionally block a user from adding the wrong raw material to a batch without management override.
- Batch Release application performs a full close (based on control files) on the WIP batch scanned and eliminates the need for data entry on those batches.
- Keeping track of inventory has never been easier. Long batch numbers and storage locations have plagued many companies and kept them from implementing a location warehouse strategy.
TCI Fast Ship for Order Processing
- Physical Inventory (finished goods and raw materials) software simplifies the basic process of counting inventory. Scanning the barcode of the inventory, scanning the current location and entering the quantity counted onto the scanner are all that is required. The Infinium Physical Inventory tag file is populated real time. No more manual tag entry or recounts. Experience a physical inventory with up to a 50%+ manpower reduction in half the time.
- Inventory Movement scanning greatly simplifies the relocation of inventory. Software allows from and to locations to be entered and provides interactive editing and updating of transaction quantities to the handheld system.
- Inventory Validation allows management to spot check inventory levels to increase inventory confidence.
- Inventory Adjustments functionality permits the scanning of inventory adjustment transactions that will feed the Infinium Inventory Control module to affect inventory adjustments immediately. Point and click with the handheld scanner to move damaged inventory to quarantined, scrap or rework real time.
- This is automated sales order picking. Never ship the wrong product again.
- Order Picking will increase productivity and speed service to your customers. When an order is picked, the warehouse staff will scan the order number from the Pick ticket. The Order Pick software allows the warehouse picking staff to verify the picked quantities on the order. As the products are picked, a scan of the item and quantity will complete the Pick Ticket. This includes processing back orders. Reduce the need for physical inventories given accurate inventory quantities. Transaction reports and auditory files are available for reporting and statistical analysis.