BI Architect / Developer
TCI has an immediate need for a BI Architect / Developer in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with possible extensions and/or direct hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note: This position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence
Our enterprise level client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest.
The IT Business Intelligence Architect / Developer will have the opportunity to provide support and be a solution architect for the SAP BI environment. The candidate will have the ability to work with a strong IT support staff and business partners, and play a vital role in promoting governance, reliability, and usage of the BI environment. Job responsibilities will include level 2 production support for Business Objects and Tableau environments, as well as enhancements/new development as needed for Business Objects and Tableau environments and reports.
- Provide level 2 support for Business Objects and Tableau environment and toolset, including security administration, server administration, software installation, design and creation of universes, and migration of reports across environments.
- Provide consulting, training, best practices, and design reviews for Tableau Reports and Business Objects reports and universes for level 1 teams.
- Coordinate with level 3 support teams such as Basis/Infrastructure on any needed level 3 support needs, upgrades, and performance troubleshooting and optimization.
- Develop specifications and reporting solutions as needed for clients and ensure reporting solutions adhere to the Enterprise Reporting Strategy and governance guidelines.
- Assist and coordinate testing during system upgrades to ensure solution sustainability
- Effectively respond to service requests received from end users in a comprehensive and timely manner.
- Participate in after-hours implementations, upgrades, troubleshooting, and/or on-call availability as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SAP Business Objects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Tableau.
- Experience in full lifecycle implementations including requirements gathering, understanding business requirements, and developing specifications.
- Experience with BI Governance.
- Experience with design and development of BEX queries, and reports related to SAP FICO, Procurement (SRM), and Materials Management, and Warehouse Management functional areas.
- Experience with Business Objects 4.2 and Universe design using Information Design Tool (IDT).
- Expertise and experience with Business Objects front end tools including Web Intelligence, SAP Business Objects Explorer, Analysis for Office / AOLAP
- Ability to access and analyze data using Oracle, SQL Server, SAP BW and other data sources.
- Demonstrated understanding of data relationships, report structure, and data source concepts.
- Ability to create self-service platforms for dashboard and detailed reports leveraging Business Objects or Tableau platforms.
- Demonstrated familiarity with database structures, data retrieval methods, and performance concerns.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online