Desktop Build Technician
TCI has an immediate need for a Desktop Build Technician in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity through December 2019 with possible extensions. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
This position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our Fortune 500 Energy client is one of the U.S.'s lowest-cost energy providers and an industry innovator, operating in Kentucky. Known for its continuous best-in-class customer satisfaction ratings of all Midwest utilities, our client is also highly ranked among all U.S. utilities for efficiency through operational focus.
The Desktop Build Technician will participate in various IT projects including PC Refresh efforts.
- PC Tech Refresh – the scope of this project is to replace client PCs that are 3 or 4 years old.
- Technician will be required to perform needs assessment (hardware & software) and builds for client PCs.
- In addition, the Technician may be needed to help provide Level 3 support for sites in the Louisville area
- Minimum 1+ year of hands-on experience in a Desktop Technician role including providing Level 3 support.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10, Ethernet topology, TCP/IP protocol, and Microsoft products.
- Must have previous customer service experience and excellent customer service skills, ability to follow standards and procedures, follow through with pending details, and pay attention to detail.
- A+ certification is desired.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- This position will be based in Louisville and will require the individual to complete installs at various work sites within the Lexington area and various areas surrounding Louisville and the western part of the state.
- Mileage will be reimbursed at IRS approved rate.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online