TCI has an immediate need for an eCommerce Developer in San Francisco, CA. This is not a C2C opportunity. This is a contract to hire opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please Note: This particular position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our Global Client is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and operates in 110 countries. Their product line includes four distinct businesses that are manufactured, distributed and sold throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East, and Africa. Their success in creating truly global distribution is largely due to their track record of responsible business practices. In addition, their commitment to local communities has helped build a brand that people love and trust.
- Define and realize the application architecture across multiple projects for a large eCommerce program.
- Analyze business and IT challenges and design a comprehensive solution that integrates smoothly.
- Design for reliability, availability, and scalability.
- Define, document, and model systems and software architecture.
- Engage System Integrators, Vendors.
- Maximize re-use across programs and projects.
- Work with other Architects to ensure enterprise and cross-program architectural cohesion.
- Development of business and application models.
- 6+ years of Information Technology experience.
- 4+ years of Application Architecture experience in eCommerce.
- 2+ years of architecture and design experience in Hybris eCommerce platform
- Strong experience with high volume B2C eCommerce systems.
- Strong experience with J2EE application servers.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with modeling techniques, such as UML or BPM.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in simplifying and standardizing complex business processes and IT systems.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to share and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to executive staff, business sponsors and technical resources, in clear concise language that is the parlance of each group.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with agile software development techniques.
- Multi-Channel retail experience preferred.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online