MCA Technician Level I
TCI has an immediate need for a Multi-Chip Assembly Technician Level I in Clifton, NJ. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with probable extension and possible hire. This position requires a current DoD Clearance.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Clifton, NJ. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team.
The Multi-Chip Assembly Technician will perform operations related to the assembly of Multi-Chip Assemblies (MCA), Integrated Microwave Assemblies (IMAs) or Hybrids per Military Standards.
- Candidate must currently possess an active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- 2-5 years of experience in the microelectronic assembly field.
- Must be able to read an assembly drawing.
- Ability to run automatic assembly equipment like epoxy dispensing, pick and place and auto wire bonding is a plus.
- High School Diploma/GED (or higher) is required.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online