Microsoft Exchange Engineer
TCI has an immediate need for a Microsoft Exchange Engineer in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with possible extensions and/or direct hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note: This position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence
Our enterprise level client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest. Our client is looking for candidates who seek a lifelong career opportunity with a very profitable company currently experiencing growth within the oil and gas industry. Contract job opportunities could lead to a permanent position with the company for the proven individual. Our client offers cross training opportunities throughout their business structure. IT is a key asset which used in every business unit to drive efficiency and profitability. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a leader in the industry.
The Microsoft Exchange Engineer is an enterprise IT technical resource and advocate for technical design changes and modification efforts associated with Microsoft email. You will be part of a Unified Communication team that works collaboratively with IT infrastructure and application architects, engineers, service delivery coordinators, vendors, and end-users to manage and support the Enterprise email and Unified Communication environment.
- Experience with designing and implementing application testing strategy to test the introduction of new features and the remediation of email related issues.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing the design, capacity, and standardization for existing Microsoft Exchange environment of around 25,000 mailboxes. Ensure the environment is fully redundant, highly available and reliable.
- Knowledgeable of Anti-SPAM / Anti-Virus protections of the email environment which today consist of Exchange Online Protection, Proofpoint, TrendMicro Scan Mail, Symantec Endpoint Protection, DLP, FireEye Devices, and technologies used to protect, control, and provide reports for the messaging environment.
- Conduct and participate in knowledge sharing and technology planning workshops.
- Build and maintain vendor relationships associated with technology.
- Interface with other IT areas on the behalf of end users.
- Assist other IT areas with projects and technology upgrades.
- Provide problem resolution and Tier 3 support for issues and outages. After-hours support may be required at times for high priority issues and requests.
- Stay knowledgeable of the latest technologies, trends and strategies within the industry and company. Identify if they can be utilized to improve productivity or decrease costs.
- Stay knowledgeable of local and corporate standards and procedures. Ensure all work adheres to applicable standards or procedures.
- Conduct self-audits when requested to ensure adherence to IT standards and procedures.
- Obtain a growing knowledge of the business departments’ functions and processes.
- Perform special projects and other duties as required.
- Supports the corporate culture by personal involvement in activities to enhance performance in Health, Environment and Safety & Corporate Social Responsibility.
- 5+ years of related work experience in managing Microsoft Exchange in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, Lync/Skype for Business architecture and administration along with associated server control panels
- Experience with O365 migrations and long term support
- Experience with Microsoft audio conferencing system features and service
- Experience with Microsoft video conferencing, video streaming, and related video components and network protocols
- Understanding of administrative PowerShell commands applicable to Microsoft Exchange and Lync/Skype for Business as well as the ability to program in PowerShell and scripting languages
- Understanding of F5 Load Balancer technology
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Understanding of network Quality of Service (QoS) concepts
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online