.NET Developer / Analyst
TCI has an immediate need for a .NET Developer/Analyst in Garyville, LA. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest.
The .NET Developer / Analyst will work closely with end users based in Garyville, LA to gather requirements and develop solutions.
- This position will be 60% Development and 40% Business Analysis.
- Clients are locally based in Garyville, LA.
- Focus will be on building/enhancing/supporting multiple smaller to medium sized applications.
- Little to no travel required.
- Effectively communicate to ensure information transfers smoothly between IT team and business units
- 3-5+ years of experience as a .NET Developer with Business Analyst duties.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field is required.
- Development Skills– C#.NET, VB.NET, MVC and SQL Server.
- Familiarity with modifying/upgrading existing code.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Experience working on a team and direct interaction with clients (either external or internal).
- Oil & Gas Industry Experience is helpful.
- Experience with SharePoint and/or Nintex is a strong plus.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online