.NET Developer / Analyst
TCI has an immediate need for a .NET Developer/Analyst in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest.
The .NET Developer / Analyst will work closely within the department and with a number of business resources to implement and support software solutions. This position reports to the IT Supervisor of Terminal Transportation Marine Applications.
- ~80% Development & Integration / ~20% Business Analysis.
- Will be focusing on building/enhancing/supporting multiple smaller to medium sized applications.
- Little to no travel required.
- 3-5+ years of experience as a .NET Developer with Business Analyst duties.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field is required.
- Familiarity with modifying/upgrading existing code.
- Microsoft SQL.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Experience working on a team.
Nice to haves, but not required
- Oil & Gas Industry Experience is helpful.
- Experience integrating systems together (through web services, APIs, etc.).
- Experience with reporting tools (SSRS, Tableau, etc.) for creating dashboards and analytics.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online