Senior Software Developer
TCI has an immediate need for a Senior Software Developer in Sellersburg, IN. This is a direct-hire opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
This position requires US Citizenship.
Our client is a rapidly growing I.T. Consulting and Software Development firm headquartered in the Louisville KY metropolitan area, with 100+ employees across 10 states. Recognized by the Indiana Economic Development Corporation as a “Companies to Watch” Spotlight Award recipient, we are redefining the limits of software engineering through Eagle6, a one-of-a-kind enterprise analysis and system modeling tool.
- Working on a team to bring new software to market
- Contributing to architecture and design of product features and capabilities
- Participate in Scrum work environment to deliver software to meet requirements
- Research new tools and technologies for use within the team
- Assist in the troubleshooting of code defects and deploy timely fixes
- 5 Years plus of daily experience using Java, Python and/or Neo4J
- A Bachelor’s degree in a field related to science
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working with large data
- Experience with data visualization and data representation
- Experience in distributed computing
- Strong background in computer science with an emphasis in mathematics and formal logic
- Experience with REST services
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online