Systems Engineer III
TCI has an immediate need for a Systems Engineer III in Palm Bay, FL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a contract opportunity with the probability of extension and possible hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
This position requires a current DoD Top Secret Security Clearance/SCI with CI Poly.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Palm Bay, FL as Systems Engineer. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Systems Engineer III will be responsible for providing technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk supportability, and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- The Systems Engineer III will provide technical leadership for development teams of new multi-discipline (mechanical, electrical, software, RF, etc.) products.
- Responsible for developing internal requirements, CONOPs and interface control documents from customer / product requirements.
- Support full program development lifecycles including concept, design fabrication, production, test, installation, operations, maintenance and disposal.
- Provide technical leadership to development teams at internal and external gate reviews such as technical baseline reviews and design reviews.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a System Engineer is required.
- BS/BA degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Systems Engineering (or similar technical discipline) or additional equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of leadership experience in product/project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a technical information environment.
- Candidate must possess a current Top Secret Security Clearance /SCI with CI Poly.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with Model Based System Engineering.
- Experience with writing and producing proposals is desired.
- Experience with writing requirements and technical documentation.
- Leadership experience in a remote sensing product-type business with specific expertise in driving operational effectiveness.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online