Systems Engineer III
TCI has an immediate need for a Systems Engineer III in Palm Bay, FL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a 12 month Contract-to-Hire opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
This position requires a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance/SCI.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Palm Bay, FL. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- System architecture process including requirements generation, system requirements/design reviews, preliminary design, peer reviews, detailed design, test plan generation, and integration and test
- Support customer proposals for complex architectures (Basis of Estimates (BOEs), Cost Volumes, and Technical Volumes)
- Capable of leading teams of designers to realize architectures in collaboration with other disciplines (Digital, RF, Mechanical, Software, I&T, Manufacturing, etc)
- Experience with requirements derivation and tracking using DOORs (or equivalent) including requirements verification traceability matrix (RVTM)
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
- Experience supporting government customers
- Experience with design for test and design for manufacturability techniques
- Experience with high reliability designs for harsh environments (radiation effects)
- Experience in system Worst-Case Performance and Stress Analysis
- Experience in Root Cause Corrective Action process and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a technical information environment
- This position requires the candidate to currently possess a TS/SCI security clearance
- BS Degree with 10 years of experience in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or Systems Engineering
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online