TCI has an immediate need for a Systems Engineer in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity through December 2019 with possible extensions. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
This position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our Fortune 500 Energy client is one of the U.S.'s lowest-cost energy providers and an industry innovator, operating in Kentucky. Known for its continuous best-in-class customer satisfaction ratings of all Midwest utilities, our client is also highly ranked among all U.S. utilities for efficiency through operational focus.
- This position is an IT systems Engineer within the IT Workstation Engineering Department.
- This position is responsible for creating and deploying software packages and monthly patches utilizing Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Additional duties include providing advanced troubleshooting and 3rd level support for Windows 7 & Windows 10, monthly updating of desktop images delivered from SCCM OSD, and limited support for a Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop environment.
- 2+ Years’ experience in an IT Systems Engineering working with Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems or Citrix.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) with advanced abilities to script, create and deploy software packages and patches.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10 with the ability to troubleshoot highly complex problems.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory administration including Group Policy.
- Working knowledge of Citrix XenApp or Xen Desktop.
- Working knowledge of system imaging processes using SCCM OSD and MDT.
- Working knowledge of PowerShell, AutoIT, or other scripting languages.
- Detail oriented and good customer service skills.
- Microsoft or Citrix Certifications are a plus, but not required.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online