Systems Support Engineer III
TCI has an immediate need for a Systems Support Engineer III in Herndon, VA. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of extension. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
This position requires a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance/SCI Poly.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Herndon, VA as a Systems Support Engineer 3. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Researches and translates technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for non-technical and technical users.
- May document engineering processes and specifications.
- Recommends formats responsive to technical and customer requirements.
- Researches, organizes, writes, edits and produces original technical documentation.
- Develops, organizes and delivers technical training programs, related materials and/or interactive courseware for customer training.
- Plans, designs, implements and maintains computer/web-based training modules.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology field with 4 years relevant experience required.
- Associates Degree or commercial electronics course, and at least 10 years relevant experience required.
- 2+ years' technical writing or technical training.
- TS/SCI clearance is required.
PREFFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Experience in systematic and iterative methods of developing training using Instructional System Design (ISD) or ADDIE.
- Experience in development virtual training (i.e. webinars)
- Experience in development, management, and conduct of computer based training using commercial tools such as Adobe Captivate. This includes developing and incorporating audio scripts for narration and adding interaction with target audience. Experience reviewing, updating and editing technical manuals and procedures using either Adobe Dreamweaver, Word, or Framemaker.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online