Systems Support Specialist
TCI has an immediate need for a Systems Support Specialist in Millington, TN. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits. Must currently possess an active DoD Clearance (Interim Secret or higher).
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship due to the DoD Security Clearance requirement.
We are offering an excellent opportunity with our government sector client supporting the Navy Personnel Command Information Technology Support Services in Millington, TN. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Technical support services to include operations, network, applications, help desk and hardware maintenance support of the Navy Personnel Command systems, include 24/7 system operation and monitoring of this mission critical system
- Candidate must be able to quickly analyze problems and implement solutions in a high-paced, time sensitive environment. This is a "C" shift position 11:00pm to 7:00am Central Time.
- Two (2) years of experience providing computer operation support. Experience should include Windows 7 and newer.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to perform basic Unix and AIX command line utilization.
- Understand, monitor, and perform customer support.
- Demonstrated experience with network, systems, and application monitoring and reporting.
- Weekend and Holiday work will be required.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain CompTia Security + certification prior to start.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain within first 6 months of start a Secondary industry related certification (MCP, MCSA, MCTS, or MCITP-SA).
- Have knowledge of Remedy customer service requests for helpdesk support and outage notification.
- Experience with computer/main data center operations and maintenance at Navy Personnel Command is a plus.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online