TCI has an immediate need for a Tableau Analyst in San Francisco, CA. This is not a C2C opportunity. This is a contract to hire opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please Note: This particular position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our Global Client is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and operates in 110 countries. Their product line includes four distinct businesses that are manufactured, distributed and sold throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East, and Africa. Their success in creating truly global distribution is largely due to their track record of responsible business practices. In addition, their commitment to local communities has helped build a brand that people love and trust.
- Produce, publish and distribute business, operational and product reports relating to the eCommerce business.
- Provide data analysis to support, compile and report key information for operations, product, business objectives.
- Analyzing and interpreting data to identify trends, patterns and opportunities for the business and product teams.
- Communicating analysis and interpretation to appropriate audience.
- A Bachelor's business, engineering finance or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in business process analysis, gathering and documenting business requirements.
- Experience implementing dashboards on Tableau Server.
- Intermediate SQL skills.
- Advanced analysis and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with both management and staff employees.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online